Whether it's wedding season for you or it's that time of year you want to get bathing suit ready, I want to share with you one piece of the nutrtion blueprint we'll be doing with our Brides to get them looking their best on their big day. This can also be used for that upcoming beach trip or just cause you want to see some immediate changes in your body.
The Fit Bride Mentality
EAT to Elevate Metabolism and Lose Fat (NOT Weight)
Tip #1 – Stay Hydrated:
- Drink at least 2-4 cups of water immediately upon waking and then drink 1-2 cups of water every 2 hours you are awake. A dehydrated organism cannot effectively lose body fat.
- Drink 1-2 cups of water for every 15 minutes of vigorous activity to maintain optimal performance and to prevent dehydration during your workouts.
- Consume at least 3 servings of antioxidant-rich green tea per day to boost your immune system and accelerate recovery from exercise.
Tip #2 – Eat Early and Eat Often:
- Eat immediately upon waking and then again every 2-4 hours after that for a total of 6-8 feedings per day. This is a staple for any solid fat loss nutrition plan because it allows your body to starve the fat and feed the muscle, optimizes performance, and prevents your body's starvation signals from going off- signals that will slow fat loss to a snail's pace.
- The dietary breakdown is 3 total meals per day consumed at breakfast, lunch, and dinner time, 3 total snacks/day consumed between meals and before bed, and workout nutrition in the form of a protein or amino-acid supplement consumed around your training sessions. Snacks are typically hafl the caloric values of meals.
Tip #3 – Focus On The Essentials:
- Consume a wide rang of organic lean proteins of animal origin at each feeding. A great rule of thumb is to to consume at least a fist-sized worth of anything that had a face or a mother and ran, flew, or swam at some point (sorry, doesn't sound as appetizing this way haha) Protein is not only the only macronutrient responsible for building and repairing that lean, attractive muscle tone but it also allows your body to best starve its ugly, unwanted fat stores. In addition, the sheer consumption of protein elevates metabolism and burns calories through the thermic effect of feeding since protein is more than twice as energy costly for your body to digest than fat or carbs.
Look back here later in the week for Pt. 2 of the Nutrition Blueprint for Brides
PS – If You Are A Bride-To-Be Get Signed Up For The Next Round of BRIDAL BOOTCAMP Today! http://jeffmcdanieltraining.com/bridal-bootcamp/
PSS – If You Are Looking To Lean Out The Spring For Summer Grab One Of Our FREE 2-Week Jump Start Spots Today: https://jeffmcdanieltraining.wufoo.com/forms/yes-i-want-a-free-tryout-to-fastfit/